This is an accessibility statement from Hurdle Group Limited.
Measures to support accessibility
Hurdle Group Limited takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of hurdle:
- Our application is coded with Accessibility in mind.
- We perform manual audits against the WCAG 2.1 check list to aim for the highest possible compliance.
- Continually looking for ways to improve and ensure our process creates an accessible product.
Accessibility Framework used
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. hurdle is not assessed with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Not assessed means that the content has not been evaluated or the evaluation results are not available.
Current Conformance of our application
Our application is partially compliant with the WCAG framework, our current compliance has been scored at 85% based on a manual audit performed July 2021.
WCAG items we do not currently conform to
- 2.4 Live audio Caption – Currently no alternative exists.
- 4.10 Reflow – Currently no alternative exists.
- 2.2 Pause, stop, hide – Currently no alternative exists.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of hurdle. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on hurdle:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: 71-75 Shelton Street, London, Greater London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ
We try to respond to feedback within 5-10 business days.